Terms of entry
We hope you enjoy your visit to Newquay Zoo. Please respect our animal's welfare and your safety by observing the following code of conduct:
- Barriers in the Zoo are for your own safety and for the welfare of the animals so please do not step over any of the fences.
- Please do not feed the animals as they all have carefully planned diets and other food may be harmful to them. You may feed fish to the penguins and mealworms to the meerkats on most days, and food is available to purchase at the public talk – please listen out for the overhead announcement on the day of your visit.
- Please do not bang on windows at exhibits as you may scare the animals.
- For safety reasons we do not allow barbeques, balls or balloons in the park.
- To ensure a pleasant day for all visitors please do not use radios, scooters, rollerblades or skates whilst on-site. Heelys roller shoes must not be used as skates, but may be worn as shoes.
- Bicycles are not allowed within the Zoo. However there is a bike rack in the Council owned car park outside the Zoo. Please note – Newquay Zoo is not responsible for any vehicle or belongings in the car park.
- Permission must be obtained for all filming and photography for commercial purposes.
- Children under 16 will not be admitted without an adult.
- No animals, other than fully trained Assistance Dogs, are allowed in the Zoo.
- There is no provision for left luggage.
- There is a Council owned car park located outside the Zoo. Please note that seasonal charges may apply, and Cornwall Council do enforce these charges.
- Don't leave valuables in your car. Neither Newquay Zoo nor Cornwall Council will accept liability for any damage to possessions.
- If you wish to return to your car after entering the Zoo please get your hand stamped in our gift shop to regain entry for that day. If you do not have your hand stamped you could be refused entry.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
If you'd like to stay informed of new products, events and special offers then please join our mailing lists.