Please take a moment to read our Animal Experience terms and conditions.
- All experiences must be booked and paid for at least one week in advance.
- If you cancel or change your experience within a week of it taking place you will be charged a £10 administration fee.
- All experiences are booked on a first come first served basis. Please do not assume your experience is booked until you have received your experience pack for the date stated, or you have had confirmation by telephone.
- You will be entering working environments; from time to time things may happen beyond our control and we may need to cancel your experience at short notice. If this happens you will be contacted via email or telephone at least 24 hours before your experience is due to take place. We recommend that you check your messages and emails before your visit in case we have contacted you.
- Minimum age limits apply to all experiences: Penguin Experience, Red Panda Experience, Lemur Experience and Junior Keeper Experience – 8 years or over. Zoo Keeper Experience – 15 years or over.
- For any children under the age of 16 or anyone requiring a carer, one adult is allowed entry behind the scenes for supervising purposes only.
- Full admission price must be paid for any guests including the supervising adult.
- Behind the scenes can be muddy and messy so please dress appropriately. Suitable clothing includes full length trousers and a lightweight coat in case of rain. For your safety closed toe shoes must be worn.
- Newquay Zoo reserves the right to cancel your experience if you arrive more than 10 minutes late without prior agreement and unfortunately your experience cannot be rescheduled.