February Fun at Newquay Zoo
Join Newquay Zoo over February Half Term for a whole day of fun for all the family!
There is plenty to do at Cornwalls only zoo, Newquay Zoo. Situated in the heart of Newquay you can meet the friendly residents and learn all about them.
- Come and meet our cheeky macaques, majestic lions, crafty meerkats and watch them at feeding time.
- Take part in our Nearby Nature trails and activities, plus special daily talks and animal enrichment.
- Tuck in to some tasty treats in Lemur Cafe or head over to Lazy Lion Grill for some snacks.
- Release your inner animal in our newly refurbished outdoor play area.
- See animal feeding and learn about some of your favourite species from our presenters.
|admission Prices with donation (from 1st april 2017 - 29th March 2018)|
|Child (3-15 years)||£10.90**|
|Child under 3 years||Free|
|Senior citizen & student||£12.40**|
|Saver Ticket (2 adults, 2 children)||£45.50**|
**If you prefer not to support our vital conservation work, admission prices are: Adult - £13.20, Child - £9.90, Senior Citizen & Student - £11.25, Saver ticket - £41.35. If you do not wish to make the donation, then please advise our ticket staff accordingly.
**Student tickets are not able to be purchased online as a valid student ID must be shown at time of purchase.
For disabled prices please click here
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
If you'd like to stay informed of new products, events and special offers then please join our mailing lists.