School Visit Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions for School Visits below
- Our standard Terms of Entry apply. Please note that these are subject to change without notice.
- By making an enquiry you agree to us contacting you regarding your booking.
- By making your booking, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between Paignton Zoo/Living coasts/ Newquay Zoo and yourself.
- Reduced Education entry rates are offered to schools, colleges and other organisations that are for educational purposes and must be booked in advance of the visit.
- Due to the nature of our business from time to time things may happen beyond our control and we may need to change the programme at short notice.
- In the event you decide to cancel your visit within two weeks of the booked date, your school will be invoiced for the cost of the workshop only.
- You may be entitled to a Risk Assessment voucher as part of your booking. This is for use by school teaching staff only and may only be used in conjunction with school photo id.
- Instances of disruptive behaviour will be reported immediately and dealt with accordingly. Unfortunately, in extreme cases, this can lead to the whole school group being asked to leave the Zoo premises.
- By making your booking you agree to abide by the recommendations in our Visit Guide.
- School staff are responsible for the supervision of all students throughout their visit.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
If you'd like to stay informed of new products, events and special offers then please join our mailing lists.