All guests and Annual Pass holders are required to pre-book their tickets and an arrival time slot online in advance. You can book tickets and time slot here.
Please see our Zoo Updates page for booking information and the answers to any questions you may have.
In line with the Government restrictions easing on 19th July, face coverings are no longer compulsory in indoor or outdoor areas. However, please do respect guests and staff members who still wish to adhere to these measures.
NHS TEST & TRACE
The QR codes to register your visit on the NHS Test and Trace app will be available to scan at our main entrance building.
- In line with guidance issued by the Department for Health and Social Care, we will keep your details for 21 days. We will share them with Test and Trace personnel, if asked, in the event of a fellow guest or staff member testing positive for coronavirus.
- Data will be handled according to GDPR, security and ethical standards at every stage of the process from its collection and storage by us to its transfer and use by NHS Test and Trace. NHS Test and Trace will handle all data and it will be used only for NHS care, management, evaluation and research.
- If you do not want us to use your data for this purpose, please tell us by emailing [email protected].
- For more information about NHS Test and Trace, please visit: www.gov.uk/guidance/nhs-test-and-trace-how-it-works.
The following measures have been put in place to ensure the safety of all visitors and staff:
- Protective screening is in place at contact points – including the Information Desk, ticket desks, food outlets and gift shop.
- Card payments are preferred where possible.
- There are hand sanitiser points around the zoo.
- You can still hire mobility scooters and wheelchairs and the pre-booking of these remains essential. Once you have secured an arrival time slot, please call 01637 873342 to book a scooter/wheelchair. All mobility scooters and wheelchairs are thoroughly cleaned after every use.
We hope this explains all you need to know, however if you have any other questions our team are on hand to help, please call 01803 697500 or email us at [email protected].