A unique animal experience that offers you a chance to get close to our friendly family of ring-tailed lemurs. Lemurs are only found in Madagascar and are endangered so they need our help to protect them.
Watch them jump from tree to tree and glide over your head to find their food. If you don't know much about lemurs before the experience, you will leave wanting to return again and again.
£70 for two people including entry into the Zoo.
You and a friend can venture onto Lemur Island with a bowl of tasty treats for these cheeky characters. Be amazed by the hilarious aerobic antics of our loveable ring-tailed lemurs and learn more about their social grouping from their keepers.
As well as meeting the lemurs and their keepers, the price includes a full day at the Zoo, a hot drink in Café Lemur and a commemorative certificate.
Please note: this experience is for a maximum of two participants. Children must be 8 and over, and only one child per experience.
This is a very popular experience so pre-booking is essential.
- Participants must be 8 and over.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult taking up the second place on the lemur feeding experience
- The experience starts at 3.00 p.m. and lasts for approximately 20-30 minutes
- Sensible footwear is required as the path to Lemur Island is uneven. Please bring waterproof clothing as the experience will still take place if the weather is inclement
- Spectators are welcome but they will not be able to accompany participants onto Lemur Island and must pay the relevant admission price
£70 for two people. Experience lasts approximately 20-30 minutes.
How To Book
|or please call 01637 873342|
Please ensure you have read our full terms and conditions.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
If you'd like to stay informed of new products, events and special offers then please join our mailing lists.