Lion Feeding Experience
Get up close to our family pride of African lions!
This is your chance to feed and learn about one of the largest big cat species in the world.
Your experience will include helping the keeping team feed them at close quarters and learn about the dangers these beautiful, but at risk species, face in the wild.
Go behind the scenes with our carnivore team and spend time getting to know Boss, Semira and Amahle, our majestic pride of African lions. Learn all about them and the dangers they face in the wild, plus you will get the opportunity to get closer and feed our lions through their enclosure.
As well as coming face to face with our lions, the price includes entry to the Zoo, a hot drink in Café Lemur and a commemorative certificate.
- You must be aged 16 or over to take part in this experience.
- Only one child per experience.
- Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult taking up the second place on the lion feeding experience.
Length of experience:
15 - 20 minutes
£95 for two people (price includes day entry)
This experience takes place at 2pm on a Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
This a very popular experience so pre-booking is essential. Please call us on 01637 873342 to find out our availability or to book a specific date.
- Sensible footwear is required as you do enter the lion enclosure to place the meat outside whilst the lions are locked inside.
- Please bring waterproof clothing as the experience will still take place if the weather is inclement.
- Spectators are welcome but they will not be able to accompany participants into the enclosure area and must pay the relevant admission price.
how to book
This experience will not be available until further notice due to the current Covid-19 situation. Thank you for your understanding.
Please ensure you have read our full terms and conditions.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
If you'd like to stay informed of new products, events and special offers then please join our mailing lists.