Newquay Zoo only Annual Pass Terms and Conditions
- Your Annual Pass entitles you to free entry into Newquay Zoo only. Please refer to our website for details of our terms of entry that apply to all visitors.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Annual Passes are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, not from the date of first visit and cannot be extended.
- Digital photographs will be taken and printed onto your individual pass. Annual Passes are NOT TRANSFERABLE or refundable once purchased.
- Any pass found to be used fraudulently will be confiscated and not returned or refunded. We reserve the right to cancel an Annual Pass, without refund, if a pass holder knowingly allows a third party to use their pass.
- When visiting us please ensure you have your Annual Pass with you. Only the person who is pictured and named on the front of the pass can gain access to the Zoo.
- To take advantage of your Annual Pass discounts in our shop and restaurant just show your valid Annual Pass prior to payment. Unfortunately discounts cannot be given without production of a valid Annual Pass.
- Annual Passes do not constitute a full paying adult or child, therefore cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
- Any lost, defaced, or stolen passes will be cancelled and replaced at a nominal charge of £2 per pass.
- If you move house please update your details with us as soon as possible.
- We reserve the right to close all or part of our Zoo as necessary. We will inform you of any closures as soon as possible. Closures at short notice will be notified on our website and via Facebook and Twitter.
- We will not tolerate physical or verbal threats towards our staff. Any pass holder behaving inappropriately will be denied access to, or be asked to leave the Zoo immediately. In these circumstances cancellation of your Annual Pass without refund may result.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
If you'd like to stay informed of new products, events and special offers then please join our mailing lists.