Our experienced team of Education Officers provide exciting and informative workshops that bring the curriculum to life.
Participating in these workshops gives pupils a unique learning experience outside of the classroom. Not only do we cover curriculum topics but the immersive experience of a zoo visit will engage pupils with the natural environment.
We offer a range of workshops using live invertebrates andÂ unusual artefacts to engage pupils on a wide variety of subjects including:
- Habitats – where in the world?
- Remarkable Rainforests
- Teeth and diets –Â crunch, munch, looking for lunch!
- Classification – where do I fit in?
- Sensational Senses!
- Lifecycles – haven’t you grown
- Conservation – the role of zoos
- Evolution and living fossils
- World War Zoo
ForÂ more information please click here.
You can work closely with our education team to tailor a workshop to your class' needs.
Please click here.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
If you'd like to stay informed of new products, events and special offers then please join our mailing lists.